Senior Software Engineer
- Design and develop solutions to complex applications problems, systems administration issues, or network concerns.
- Integration of 3rd party software into existing systems
- Research, design and development of new features and products
- Organization and maintenance of software build environments
- Develop software specification documents.
- Development of internal software tools, preparing installation packages, and documentations of it
- Coding in an object-oriented environment using c/c++ programming.
- Collaborate with remote teams in india, russia for joint projects
- Embedded programming and firmware development.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Perform systems management and integration functions.
- Train quality control and test engineers for diagnostics of system behavior and details of software architecture and its workings.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems. expand & modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Involvement in the everyday design process to make the product more state of the art
- Research and development items such as video analytics, ip camera implementation, network practices
- Identify system data, software, or hardware components required to meet user needs.
- Perform troubleshooting activities and bug fixing
- Perform preliminary testing and develop unit tests
- Collaborate with company development and testing teams.
- Monitor system operation to detect potential problems.
Job Requirements: Job Entails Working With and Requires Master’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Equivalent Degree with 1 year of experience including: C/C++, Python, Bash Scripting, Sql, Network Programming, Linux Operating Systems, Kernel Drivers, Gstreamer, Protobuf, Sqlite, Postgresql, Opencv.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This
should be read to mean that the employer requires: Master’s in Computer Science,
Information technology, or equivalent degree along with 1 year of experience in the job
offered, Software Engineer, Software Developer or equivalent.
To apply please mention Job Code S01 and mail resumes to: Attn. Mazin Bedwan, V5 Systems, 3191 Laurelview Ct, Fremont, CA 94538