- Lead the architectural design and implementation of systems engineering development, production IT infrastructure, and application programs; conceptualize and implement systems within broad technical or structural frameworks.
- Engage in long-term strategic planning with regard to systems development and integration, establish software/hardware standards and systems policies and procedures, be accountable for the high availability of the systems engineering infrastructure
- Perform capacity planning for system configuration, software services, network services, and service interrelationships among computer systems.
- Support the IT infrastructure stack – operation systems, data storage, network, database, Web, and Virtualization to ensure proper IT technologies, performance and capacity standards are implemented.
- Lead, design, and implement verification processes.
- Design, configure, implement, and maintain system security guidelines for customers or installation teams; confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing and computation needs computer system is to address.
- Lead trouble shooting, system test, and problem resolution; resolve system emergencies with significant impact on the integrity of user data and systems.
- With technical expertise, evaluate and implement new technologies to improve performance of computer systems and application programs, facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation.
Job entails working with and requires Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 1 year of experience including: LINUX, OOA(Object-Oriented Analysis), OOD(Object-Oriented Design), Java, C/C++, ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, MySQL, HTML, PHP, Python Node.js, Selenium.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 1 year of experience in the job offered, Computer Systems Analysts, Computer Systems Engineer, or Equivalent.
To apply please mention Job Code CSEII 01 and mail resumes to: Attn. HR, V5 Systems Inc., 47061 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont CA 94539
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
LINUX, OOA(Object-Oriented Analysis), OOD(Object-Oriented Design), Java, C/C++, ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, MySQL, HTML, PHP, Python Node.js, Selenium. Apply Now